So I had this cover all finished and ready to go when my hard drive failed this summer, and being the idiot I can be at times lost all the files. I then tried out something I’d never done before which was to take an old pdf version of this file I’d emailed the publisher of Sunnyoutside and opened it in Illustrator. I then went through each layer and painstakingly pulled the vectors out, copied and then pasted them into a new InDesign file, and I’ll be damned if it didn’t work and print just fine. No links on the preflight file either. Gotta love vectors.

So I had this cover all finished and ready to go when my hard drive
failed this summer, and being the idiot I can be at times lost all
the files. I then tried out something I’d never done before which
was to take an old pdf version of this file I’d emailed the publisher
of Sunnyoutside and opened it in Illustrator. I then went through
each layer and painstakingly pulled the vectors out, copied and
then pasted them into a new InDesign file, and I’ll be damned if
it didn’t work and print just fine. No links on the preflight file either.
Gotta love vectors.